Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What-the-F**?

I asked 3 times last week for e-mail addy. that apparently was announced by a stn. that was on-air at that time, but only jfarley-a relative newcomer to this forum-replied. Since noone apparently has any use for my input, and due to the other bunny-related garbage that goes on on the other forums, I've figured that my input is no longer valued/needed on pirate-related forums. This hobby reaaaaaally used to be fun, but it def smells more like shit than roses for the past few years. I really really do value the actual friends that I've made in this hobby (Terry-the-Newfie,eh, lol-and others) , but it def has become filled w/garbage, due to Pat/Jerry/Beans/Thumper/Kracker and all the other sockpuppets/assholes that seem to be dominating what used to be a fun hobby. I've had enough of the f'd-up shit, so I'll find some other hobby that isn't dominated by assholes to add a little enjoyment to my life. Fuck you Pat/Jerry/Bunny et al for fucking up what used to be a really really fun hobby.

1 comment:

John Poet said...

Never give your home address to a rodent.