Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Announcing the North America Pirate Radio Relay Service (NAPRRS) on 14.313 MHz USB!


So many people have contacted me lately about the lack of good programming on pirate radio these days so I am creating a new relay service! This new network will use powerful transmitters and good programming to take the airwaves back from all those Mosby/Thumper/Krackhead/Beans/Murphy stations and the stupid shit they play such as peoples private details!!! ;=>

NO RODENTS!!! ;=)
There will be no commander chipmunk or blowing league stations on this network so you can be assured of hearing the best classic rock and commentary without any bullshit! Check out the programmers making new shows for the NAPRRS!!


We will accept QSL requests from anonymous trolls on Corq's blog but if you are a sock puppet we will send your personal information to the FCC!

Powerful NAPRRS Transmitter specially modified for world wide shortwave ops!!!
Look for new programming happening every evening at 8 PM on 14.313 MHz USB! This is the new pirate frequency where all the good programming will be happening!! We are broadcasting in side band because it has the best sound and will show off our powerful transmitters and processoring equipment!!

5 comments:

Winston said...

I am not a sock and I would like a QSL.

chango feo said...

usted tiene la cara de sol Rosenberg y el niño Karol madera de amor y que apestas a mierda, Alex así que adelante y saltar idiota.

Alexander Vranes, Jr. said...

Does anyone have the contact info for the Ronin op? Was a nice show on 6925 the other night with Abba and super tramp and my favorite Judy Garland :) Their other b/c with the song by culure club was great ;-)

ronin said...

thank you alex my darling. would you like to come visit me and my 90 year old wife in my pirate station? i could let you transmit a show while i take off your socks and i rub your feet. i would really like that and it would be lovely. come see me and get touchy feely with me some time.

Gay Terry said...

I'm so jealous now. Why wasn't I invited too? Well I never!!

Stupid Americans!