Sunday, May 13, 2012

Furry Rodent Network abuse UNCOVERED!!!! ;>

I got myself busted and it's all the FRN's fault! That awful FRN and all its bunny sock puppets have ruined pirate radio!

This seemed to deepen the silence on the FRN even further.... but my Email box started going wild.  I began reading all these narratives, about the abuse of FRN posters by Commander's sock-puppets, and how FRN accounts got deleted when anyone else had tried to speak up about them, etc etc etc.  Most of this was news to me; from what I read, the disappearing accounts seemed to happen to posters who were newer, or had a lot fewer connections with others in the hobby than I have.  Besides, in some previous off-board altercations with 'Pat Murphy', I had made it quite clear that I would not hesitate to use my large Email list to broadcast whatever I felt needed saying-- in the event that anything ever happened to my FRN account-- so I guess "Commander" realized that I couldn't be silenced by deleting my posts or my account, as he had done to others with smaller footprints. The FRN is bad and was the cause of my downfall, and all those FRN Commander's sockpuppets abused the former FRN posters who came to exemplify the FRN conspiracy against The Crystal Ship and Alex Vranes of Harpers Ferry. West Virginia. Some of the FRN abusing sockpuppets also infiltrated the FRN threads on other forums until they were kicked out like the FRN abusers they are, and his rampant and increasingly obvious use of sockpuppets on the FRN pirate radio forum to reinforce his smears and to bully and intimidate other FRN posters into silence.

6 comments:

Big Cry Baby said...

What? Take your medication and stop playing on "momma's computer" like a bad little boy!

copygoat said...

Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there and most of you mofo's too

and bunny rabbit and friends
go fuck yourselves

..DOOMSDAY..

recently enlightened said...

So the so called mastermind behind the bunny haters has a diploma from "Strayer University"? too funny. Internet diploma mill. Guess that uppity attitude isn't backed by a real degree, but one from an internet diploma mill. oh, maybe they'll get a SWL license from Bob Grove and really be credentialed. Strayer? laughing my ass off. Guess Guise/Fawkes/Corq/Easterly has run out of gas and credibility. Strayer? Jesus what a joke.

Platypus said...

That's so funny i just layed an egg.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Gregory Smegory said...

Me too!

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha

Easterly CONsulting said...

I hear she's got a Divinity Degree from Church of Occupy in Jacksonville too.

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha