Monday, July 16, 2012

Commander "Bunny" exposed -- Dirty rodent masquerading as a rabbit is nothing but a vole

Commander Bunny exposed!
He's not a rabbit at all, but a dirty little vole!

Commander "Bunny" is a pirate radio operator, self-proclaimed issuer of "The Best QSL Packages in Pirate Radio ever," and vicious attacker of defenseless pirate radio listeners such as Alex Vranes, Jr.

This horrible rodent is a well documented stalker and blight on the pirate radio community. Years of abuse and unfunny radio programs have reduced shortwave pirate radio to a smoking crater now only inhabited by little boys with an mp3 player and amplifier they bought off eBay.

Commander "Bunny" reportedly will appear in a video documentary on pirate radio to be aired at the 2013 Shortwave Listeners Winter Festival in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. We have obtained screen shots from this video and are exposing Commander "Bunny" for the dirty little rodent he is.

Note that Commander "Bunny" is not even a rabbit! He is a vole, a rodent that is generally considered to be a pest and target of extermination and removal!

Commander "Bunny" exposed in pirate radio documentary!

10 comments:

Phraid said...

That there vole critter is lookin like Lorl Smif I tell yew what. I woodint mine havin that critter up my ass when I talk to Jerry and masturbate my pee-pee.

Jerry?

Jerry?

Jerry?

Loafhead said...

I WILL SUE ALL YOU YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLES

RD Cuff said...

Easy now, Maryanne. Please do not upset yoursef. Try to relax and count slowly to ten first as you take deep breaths. You already are morbidly obese as it is so please be careful about your high blood pressure with you have given yourself since you refuse to give up your improper dietary habits and refuse to get off your big fat bovine ass and excercise. I am sorry Maryanne but you really need to get your life under control and stop upsetting yourself over a stupid internet blog.

Love,

Richard

Corky the Dolphin said...

Cork it, Cuff! Moo yourself, Loafcow! Fuck all of you!

Love,

Corky the Dolphin

P.S. I'm still fucking dead as fuck.

Jacko said...

Where are you hiding at, Corky my sweet dead dolphin? When can I pull you out of the refrigerated casket and boof you in your blow hole again? I feel such melancholy and must have myself a gay little sob. Stop laughing at me, Germaine. It's not easy being dead, but I'm trying. Tito where's my tissues? Don't tell me you used them all up with your masturbating again. please get a grip on yourself. Then again maybe not. That seems to be the problem at hand. Oh, there I go again. You better stop hiding, Corky. Come out, come out wherever you are?

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THIS GAY BANTER?????????????????????

FUCKIN GAY FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pope Poet said...

Yes it is true, Concubine. Commander Bunny is really a vole. I have also decreed it from my pirate radio throne that the vole is now excommunicated. That is all for the time being. Pope Poet has spoken.

LoreLIE said...

I love the Latin over CB's head. SKILL - GOODWILL - KNOWLEDGE! Love it! Pope Poet will shit his little diapers when he see's this. Wonder if Momma has cut him off yet?

Easterly CONsulting said...

Hey fuck you! Fuck you and the fucking, fuck you rode in on. Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fucking fuck the fucking fucker! Got me one of dem online diploma's and now I'm a smart mother-fucker! So fuck you, you fucking fuck.

Tom Kneitel said...

I see London, I see France, I see Poet's Underpants. Except they are more like diapers. You know the ones you see on the last isle at Walgreens and wonder, "who the fuck wears those things". Now you know. Pope Poet the Miserable. No wonder he hides in his Momma's basement, pretending to be a "Pirate" and thinking the world (Bunny) is out to get him.