Sunday, July 15, 2012

More lies from Commander Bunny Krackhead on shortwave

My new self portrait
copyright 2012 alex vranes
That bad bunny sockpuppet has been lying about me on shortwave radio again!! I heard it on 6950 last night, he said I was in jail and gone insane. These are all lies and is typical behavior for the rodent and all his blowing league krackheads!!!

I am not in jail, that was a lie posted by some sock puppet ;) Why the hell can't these people do something construictive instead of attacking pirate listeners on the internet?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look just like the inside of my ass. you are fuckin fugly, dude. get a bag and stick it over your head this minute for cripes sake. in fact try two, cockwad.

p.s. jump!

Alex Brains said...

Typical comment from a loser asshole sock puppett!! why dont you go on back to your rabbit hole, krackhead!!!! ;)

ronin said...

now alex you calm down and allow me tto give you a nice sensual footrub and a two hour toe sucking. you'll feel better in no time. trust me. i am the footmaster and it would be a pleasure to get together wwith your ever so manly feet. call me.

ta-ta!

Anonymous said...

FAGGOTS!

the rabbit said...

i won the pirate radio war of 2011 alex so eat my stinky rabbit cocoa puffs and i hope you choke.

jump!

Pope Poet said...

Silence Rabbit! Get on your lagomorph knees and worship me. I am Pope Poet and rule all of pirate radio. Now you humble yourself to me at once. I am not kidding around and I mean business. Kiss my Pope-ring this instant and say ten "Hail Gregorys" right away or you are history. You fool!

Bouncer said...

Is that you, Winston?

Sheldon Many said...

Poet is crying about the rabbit winning the Pirate War 2011. As though he had anything to do with it. Poet getting busted had nothing to do with it. It was started by NRS taking pot shots at CB. CB not only shot back, CB leveled NRS and now NRS left the game! Commander Bunny won. Had nothing to do with Poet. Poet is just an attention whore, elbowing in, where he isn't welcome or wanted. What an asshole!