Thursday, July 19, 2012

"Pope Poet" is a delusional monkey spanker!

John Poet, former pirate radio operator, now delusional monkey spanker

There's a sourpuss out there who used to be on the shortwave pirate bands. His name is "John Poet," and since he got a letter from the FCC in 2011 for broadcasting on the funny bands, he has gone completely insane.

Check this out:

The Crystal Ship or 'TCS' is a former North American shortwave pirate radio station, founded in 1982, reactivated in 2004, betrayed and busted in 2011. Now known as the TCS Shortwave Relay Network, with shows broadcast by other pirate radio operators. 'The Poet' and 'The Radical' program left-leaning political opinion, and specialize in music from the '60s, '70s and '80s.

If this is really what "The Crystal Ship" is about, then why in the world does he fill up page after page on his blog with meaningless drivel and rants about Commander Bunny? This has nothing at all to do with "left leaning political opinion" or "music from the '60s, '70s and '80s."

On the other hand, the piles and piles of raw sewage he spews on his blog more accurately depicts someone who has lost his fucking mind!

And, they call Alex Vranes insane.

Well, hairball, it isn't over. I'm not done with you yet, but the dish is just about cold enough to be served now. However, I'll be indulgent and play your game for just a minute: if we judge the matter of "winning" the pirate war on the basis of, who has been busted by the FCC, and who hasn't, well, then obviously you've "won" that one. Congratulations. I'm sure you're proud of what you've accomplished.

Of course Commander Vole won. Isn't it obvious? You fell for his trap hook, line and sinker. He gets off on all your meaningless childish prattle! And you still think he turned you in to the FCC? Again, it's obvious that John Poet, who obviously has so few brain cells left that he can't take responsibility for getting himself busted by broadcasting regularly in his own house, for hours at at time, on a predictable schedule, and who sent out e-mails to a large list before firing up transmitters?

12 comments:

Pope Poet said...

How dare you slander me like this, you stupid cunt. I deny everything you are saying. I am just going to have to excommunicate you from my flock of devotees. Then I am going to spank my monkey until I jizz all over your picture on my computer screen. Afterwhich I think I will need to sob on the internet like the loser I am. You are mean!

Oh fiddlesticks!!!

Anonymous said...

stick it in your sock fake poet!

Captain Obvious said...

I think it safe to say John Poet has problems in all parts of his life not just pirate radio. Many of these social misfits turn up on the funny bands as they can not function or communicate in normal society well enuff to attract an audience.

sobpuppet said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Poet's Mom said...

Help! I'm trapped in the basement and Johnny won't let me out!

Cocksmokelinski said...

BUY MY SOFTWARE!
BlackCockSystems.com

John Poet said...

No, I haven't "quit" blogging, I've just had other things to do. Like masturbating constantly. Continuously. All the time. Oh! My penis is sore.

poet's neighbors said...

hey pope punk poet quit masturbating in the front yard where we all can see you or else we are going to make a telephone call to the local authorities and stop trying to have sexual relations with our dogs and cats for cripes sakes you fucktard

John Poet said...

Stay tuned, and I'll try to get myself back on the job here. There's one bombshell in particular that I've been sitting on for way too long, and now that Commander is whoring his T-shirts again, the truth needs to be published. It'll pretty much be the climax of all my reporting on CB. I plan to whip out my dick on the internet and slap it on CB's face!

RD Cuff said...

Now John, please watch your temper and the distasteful language here. Remember your high blood pressure. We do not want to see you stroking out or popping a blood vessel in your head. Just turn off the computer and go lay down. Relax it's not worth it. Ignore the bad rabbit. Friendship and unity is the key.

Best.

RD Cuff

P,S. Go to hell, bitch!

Pink Poet said...

When I had my 8th birthday I discovered that I could make my dick just about any size that I wanted.
This came in handy for young pussy as well as older, more experienced pussy. Needless to say I was
very popular... still am!

Johnny Cochran said...

" I plan to whip out my dick on the internet and slap it on CB's face!"

You really don't want to be taken to "small claims" court Gregory. Lack of evidence, case dismissed! If the dick don't fit, you must acquit!